Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Long Time

Well, it has been a very long time since I have blogged on here. I am not even going to attempt a big recap of the last 1-2 months. Let's just say we were busy. During this time Ethan had his first hair cut, Arianna has started Girl Scouts, Michael has been busy with work, I have been busy with the kids and a moms group, and we have been having fun. Here are some pictures and I am going to try to update the blog more often.

Arianna just lost her top tooth. This is her 3rd tooth


Michael and Snoqualmie Pass ski trip with work


Arianna and Ethan at Double Bluff Beach on Whidbey Island


Michael and Ethan at Deception Pass State Park



Arianna on Valentines Day
I will add more pictures later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, y'all have such great times! I especially love the picture of Michael and Ethan, and the kids on the beach:)

Thanks again for sharing.

Pam