Monday, September 29, 2008

More pictures :)

This is a picture of my family in Montana this summer. Everyone was there including Kyle and his girlfriend. Kyle is in the back behind my mom and his girlfriend is in the gray sweatshirt nex to my dad. Taunya is standing next to me in the orange, Rhonda is behind Arianna and her husband Michael is behind my Michael, and LeOrla is next to my mom. My nephew Dylan is behind me, Emily is in the green, Wyatt is next to Arianna and Dalton is standing behind him. The two people missing is Ethan as he was asleep and LeOrla's husband Lance who was not able to make the trip. This was taken around 11pm after letting off our fireworks so everyone was a little bit tired :).






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kara ~ I love the family photo. How great to see a snap of all those dear family members we've heard so much about. Y'all look like you are having a great time. Mmmm...summer vacations are so great.

So great to hear how wonderful the children, you and Micahel continue to do. We miss you at the office!!

Thanks for sharing,

Pam