Monday, September 29, 2008

Random pictures and update

Arianna and her missing tooth

Michael's new hat!





Things are now in a pretty good schedule here at the Wilde house. Not a whole lot has been going on. We did have some excitement last monday. Arianna lost her first tooth!!! She was very excited and the tooth fairy came to visit and paid $5. Of course she put it in her piggy bank to save. She lost one of her bottom front teeth and the one next to it is now becoming more loose so I assume that will be out soon as well. She doesn't play with her loose teeth a lot so they take a while to come out.



This last weekend was nice so we took a hike in St. Edwards State Park. It is a large park in the Kirkland area where a monastery used to be. There are lots of trails and a great playground. We hiked around 2 maybe 2.5 miles down to the lakefront and then back up the hill. This was tough on Michael as Ethan got tired and wanted to be carried the whole way up and we choose the difficult trail to take that was pretty much just a straight up the hill. Arianna did a great job with the hike. Oh well, it was nice and cool in the forest and along the lake.



I am happy because I am getting a facial and pedicure tomorrow. I have not had either one in a very long time so I am going to pamper myself. I joined a moms group recently and have started participating in their activities. There are a lot of walking groups so I do those a couple times a week. And tomorrow there is a mom's night out for dinner and a movie so Michael said he would be home so I could go to that. A couple times a year he gets a night out where his work group goes to a baseball or basketball game so it is nice for me to get out too.



It looks like we are going back to Hawaii this spring! Yeah. We booked the time we are in Oahu and are finishing up the details for our time in Kauai. I am so excited in Kauai there are Zipline tours where you hang from a zip line and go across forests, waterfalls, rivers, etc. I have always thought that would be fun to do, so we are planning on taking one of those tours. These tours also have you lunch at a spot where you can swim in a pool where a waterfall is and have rope swings, jumping off cliff into water, etc. How Fun!!! We also plan to do a lot of snorkeling as well.



Well, I need to get some cleaning done. I went grocery shopping and swimming this morning, so I need to do the cleaning. I am including some random photos from Arianna getting off the bus on the first day of school, the kids riding rides at the Puyallup fair, Ethan putting a strainer on MIchael for a hat, Arianna missing her tooth!



Have a great day

No comments: